jeudi 5 mars 2015

Time ?



Hi all !

One experience to share with you today.

Just before a coaching this morning, I thought that I ( and the client) would benefit if I did a meditation. 
I felt a bit annoyed as I did not have much time for it.

I still decided to do it, thinking that a few minutes would be better than nothing.


I sat down and began. My watch told me I had about 7 mn.

I could be with my breathing very easily. 
I opened my eyes after what I felt had been 2 or 3 mn. Just to see that 10 mn had past.

That’s our subjective sense of time:

You may wonder if you have time;
You lmau say yes to it ! 
As you always have more time that what you think.



And time may offer you some extras ;o)



Some of you know my very personal sense of time:
First, time reference has very few meaning for me  (I do not feel / know when it is morning, afternoon … do not try to understand, you may end frustrated ;) 
even though, like many of us, my brain works like a very precise alarm clock when I need it to 
+ I believe (as I experienced it) that there are ‘moments’ when past, present and future naturally join to create a space with no time references existing.



Time is a fascinating trick !


 Hey ! Do you like this blog, does it inspire you ? Remember that you can subscribe to my newsletter, and so you will be notified as soon as I publish a new article! And if you really like it and if it really inspires you, tell your relatives, friends or family ! The inspiration and pleasure should be shared ! ! ! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Your comment (only me can see it!):