mercredi 25 février 2015

Differences . . .






What do our body functions detect ?

What does our soul, our reasoning, our emotions detect ?


Differences.

Differences from other ways to function:

What / who am I ? I am different. I do not fit in. 

This is painful.
If there were no comparison, no judgment, no thought-boxes, there were no painful differences

Differences from what was before :

I had . . . / I was . . . and now; I do not have, I am not anymore.
This applies when there is a sense of loss.

Some attitudes, some thoughts, some angles do help.

Getting rid of the DENIAL element which leads to STOP. FREEZE.

At everyone’s time and pace as denial is a self-protection construction.


If you want to feel better,

Face it. 
Act – Get organized.


Many examples pop in my head that may be resumed in:

Change of daily activity
Like:

Retirement from work. 
Being made redundant
Coming from work to full time parenting
Coming from little kids to ‘sudden’ (for you) teenagers



The message, from the society, from the family cell … is:


Thanks ! (when there is ) we don’t need you anymore !

OUCH ! That hurt

And you know what ?

You can make something out of it, without hurting yourself or others.

Take some time for yourself – Yes, I know, that is a point where I usually get the answer :


- But I do not have time !


Good! You do not have time. 

Or you do not make time.



I know, you hate me for this one.

Doesn’t matter. I’ll keep repeating. As that’s the key to a big door to new possibilities


So, make time for yourself and get organised. 

Before the big change hits you.


Let’s not forget that differences may be highly positive as well
Even in the positive felt change, there is an in between zone that might contain elements of anxiety. That is positive stress.



The – that hurt you now are an open window to see what can be changed to reach a more congruent situation.


It is up to you


Make yourself a lovely day !



Hey ! Do you like this blog, does it inspire you ? Remember that you can subscribe to my newsletter, and so you will be notified as soon as I publish a new article! And if you really like it and if it really inspires you, tell your relatives, friends or family ! The inspiration and pleasure should be shared ! ! !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Your comment (only me can see it!):