vendredi 27 février 2015

building self confidence




Here is what our school morning run inspired us this morning:

- Maman, when I play tennis, I can catch balls that are impossible to catch
- wow ! How do you do that ?!
- my arm gets longer. I don't know how it can happen ? !
- Well, when you do yoga or stretching, you get longer. Actually you go to your normal size. It’s because you were contracted, kinda shrinked. We all do that without realizing it.
And also because you think it is possible, which makes it be possible
- I usually think all is possible !
- Why should it not be ?
- Well, I am not sure about the super powers !
- Why not ?!
- ermmmm . . .
And when I think we only use 10% of our brain possibilities ...!!!
- Maybe that s where the super powers are ?!
- Oh yes ! Oh that’s exciting !
- Oh yeah !

Then, we arrive at school

- Have fun my love !


And off he runs


I dare to share that little chat I had with my boy with you, as I strongly believe that all of us, children and adults need to be regularly fed with positive attitudes, thoughts . . . without imposing ours on the other.

And one day, maybe a little inner voice will do that job;


It is about simply triggering reflections coming from the individual world, while opening big the door of unlimited thoughts.


How beautiful !

I do believe that when we do that with the children, we give them a good tool to develop; don’t you think ?





Hey ! Do you like this blog, does it inspire you ? Remember that you can subscribe to my newsletter, and so you will be notified as soon as I publish a new article! And if you really like it and if it really inspires you, tell your relatives, friends or family ! The inspiration and pleasure should be shared ! ! !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Your comment (only me can see it!):