mercredi 1 octobre 2014

Testimony






Good morning all ! 

Here is a testimony I just got, of a client who worked on herself within the Expatriate support group that I had set up in Rio 2 years ago. 

I am sharing it with you as I find it particularly interesting and probably useful for many ! 

"I took my time off Facebook for my own sake. 

Too much noise in my head, so many other people's thoughts, 

I couldn't hear my own.

All part of this journey to "better" myself.

And our sessions together were part of the starting point

Marcela - mexican, expatriate."

A big THANK YOU for sharing dear Marcela !

YES.

This is so big nowadays. We have information of what happens in the world quase instantly.

We have to deal with an amount of information that our brain has difficulties to deal with at times.

We can lose our path, yes.

Sometimes it is necessary to reduce the outside inputs to recenter
and remember what we want to really deal with and how.
All that with the daily impact of our own environment.

Afew weeks ago, I felt I didn't want, couldn't deal with the daily newspapers and stopped readind them. It made an incredible difference in and outside me.
An experience worth trying !

Find yourself and have an info detox is I think, extremely important + makes a big difference to
our daily thoughts ==> mood ==> behaviours ==> realtion to self & others. . .

Yes, clearly takling about addiction there. Let's not fool ourselves



Wishing you a bright day !

Pia




 Hey ! Do you like this blog, does it inspire you ? Remember that you can subscribe to my newsletter, and so you will be notified as soon as I publish a new article! And if you really like it and if it really inspires you, tell your relatives, friends or family ! The inspiration and pleasure should be shared ! ! !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Your comment (only me can see it!):