jeudi 2 octobre 2014

The origin of pleasure


I LOVE that piece of art ! 
It can tell so much !

Museu de arte contemporânea, Rio de Janeiro


The origin of pleasure

TED conference - Paul Bloom, psychologist.



What Mr Bloom says about pleasure - pain is fundamental.

I am particularly touched by this, because it is the foundation of my work as a coach with my clients.




The key sentence for me is




YOUR BELIEF IS THE SESSENCE




Here is what I believe in ;o)

Your beliefs shape all your perceptions 

AND 

You can change them if you decide to !

You can - and I advise you to ! – dust off the old unwanted ones !

Time to get rid of the unwanted past layers of values you are holding in your life and keep the wanted ones !

Chose and clarify yours

Not those of your parents, your life partner ….

They can be similar from theirs- and then life will be easier if you share the main ones ! –

and they can be different !

The main point is that you are aware of them.

And then yes, you will feel pleasure and pain in a way that is congruent with whom you really are.

As your beliefs will be congruent with who you deeply are !

As 'simple ' as that !



Here is below the link for the conf.

Enjoy !

And have a fab day !




Hey ! Do you like this blog, does it inspire you ? Remember that you can subscribe to my newsletter, and so you will be notified as soon as I publish a new article! And if you really like it and if it really inspires you, tell your relatives, friends or family ! The inspiration and pleasure should be shared ! ! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Your comment (only me can see it!):