dimanche 24 août 2014

Testimony




Thank you Miss C. ! ! !

wonderful wonderfullyfantastic news ! ! ! 

I LOVE it ! ! ! 

GO GIRL ! ! ! ! BRAVO ! ! ! 

"Wanted to tell you that I just graduated with my masters in clinical mental health counseling and passed my licensing exam (first try) and will soon be working at my dream career that you helped me realize.

I already have a job at the same place I completed my internship - which I love.

It was a 3 year program and difficult -

so glad that I had your help with the decision I already knew I wanted but was too afraid to make.

Thank you! My next goal is to have my own private practice once my daughter is off to college (3 + years). So happy! "

C. - Houston, Texas




Hey ! Do you like this blog, does it inspire you ? Remember that you can subscribe to my newsletter, and so you will be notified as soon as I publish a new article! And if you really like it and if it really inspires you, tell your relatives, friends or family ! The inspiration and pleasure should be shared ! ! !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Your comment (only me can see it!):