jeudi 4 décembre 2014

your body, mind & soul


London poppies exhibition being taken off



A thought I feel like sharing with you this morning.

How do you wake up your body, mind and soul in the morning ?

Oh yeah, I know. Coffee / Tea for most of us Sapiens Sapiens, right ? 
Coffee / Tea  are brilliant for the mind ! A good kick in !


Your body and your soul need to wake up in the best condition too !

Recipe ? None, sorry ! As usual !
Joking on this one !

I believe there is a good one.

Should take you what, 10 to 20 mn ? Or less if you are just starting.

Take it easy.




I am talking about a few stretching / yoga mouvements.


And a meditation.



This is a winning recipe. 
I can assure you.

And I will never repeat that enough. 
You do not need to be a yogi to meditate.

You just need to offer yourself a natural pace of being for a short yet important time.

A the beginning, just follow your breath and feel it going through your body, in and out.

Wishing you a fabgical day !




Hey ! Do you like this blog, does it inspire you ? Remember that you can subscribe to my newsletter, and so you will be notified as soon as I publish a new article! And if you really like it and if it really inspires you, tell your relatives, friends or family ! The inspiration and pleasure should be shared ! ! !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Your comment (only me can see it!):